Saturday, March 17, 2012

Favorite Event

Club Penguin Reviewed By You: Favorite EventHappy77 from the Club Penguin Team has posted this weeks ”Reviewed By You” on the Community Blog. Last week, Michele50 left a comment replying to the question: ”What is your favorite Puffle colour?”. Michele50 replied to this question with: “My favorite puffle is the orange puffle because I think it reminds us just to lay back and have fun! Also, I think the orange puffle can bring something happy and entertaining to someone that has maybe had a bad day and needs something funny to cheer them up. I currently have two orange puffles and they definitely cheer me up when I’m in a bad mood. The last thing is, they are the kind of puffle that isn’t afraid to show who they are, even if some embarrassing things are part of their personality (drooling on the pillow comes to mind) and I think that’s a good message not only for me, but for other kids around the world. I love Orange Puffles and Waddle On!”

No comments:

Post a Comment