Monday, February 11, 2013

Club Penguin Reviewed By You: Starring Your Penguin

Today, Polo Field published a new article on the Club Penguin What’s New blog. This article is a new edition of Reviewed By You, and is titled “Starring Your Penguin”. In this post, we hear from Bookgirl1998 and what she has to say about the Prehistoric Party 2013.

Club Penguin Reviewed By You: Starring Your Penguin

Bookgirl1998 said:

I LOVE dinosaurs so I this party is AWSOME! I love that you can change into dinosaurs and even if you aren’t a member, you can still feed them, look for eggs, and collect the dinosaur outfit! My favorite dinosaur from this party is… ALL OF THEM! Only thing I really want is to meet Gary (I haven’t meet him yet!). I hope you guys keep making cool parties like this! Club Penguin Reviewed By You: Starring Your Penguin

This week, Polo Field has asked us what we would name a movie our penguin starred in. Well, what would you name it? He then asks us what the movie would be about. Be sure to comment below and on the Official Club Penguin What’s New blog seeing as we love to hear from you and your penguin buddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment